A stunning tour from Passo Tonale (Adamello) to Passo Bondone (Monte Bondone).
Starting point is the charming place Ponte di Legno near the Passo Tonale. From here the tour takes you across the Adamello-Brenta Nature Park to the valleys of Val di Sole and Val d’Adige and finally to the mighty Passo Bondone.
- from Ponte di Legno on the SS42 towards east
- cross Passo Tonale (1,883 m a.s.l.)
- now continue through the villages of Vermiglio, Pelizzano, Dimaro and Folgarida until Madonna di Campiglio
- continue on the SS 237 and further on the SS 421 towards Carisolo, Pinzolo, Stenico and Ponte Arche
- turn left and continue northwards to Molveno for a little break at the lake
- drive to Andalo and further to Fai della Paganella and Mezzolombardo
- from here, continue on the Val di Non state road SS 43
- after 3.5 km at San Michele all’Adige-Mezzocorona turn left
- arrived at the motorway junction, go for the first exit joining the road Via Dotto Vela and continue to the right on the SS 45
- continue on the SP 85 towards the village Vanezze and further to Passo Bondone
… a truly beautiful tour especially for bikers!