From the sunny shores of Lake Garda to Canazei in the Val di Fassa valley.
Starting in Riva del Garda, this route takes you from the south-west of the Trentino continually further towards north to the renowned holiday resort of Canazei in the Val di Fassa valley.
- starting point is Riva del Garda
- from here the western Gardesana Road SS 45bis takes you northwards
- pass by the villages of Arco, Dro and Pietramurata and drive further on the SP 84 to Cavedine
- continue from Cavedine towards Lasino
- right before Lasino turn right joining the SP 85 towards Passo Bondone
- continue on the SP 85, passing by Lagolo and Padergnone, until you reach the refuge “Rifugio alle Viotte”
- turn right after few metres and drive towards Aldeno
- continue on the SP 90
- turn right after 5 km and continue on the SP 59, turn left joining the SS 12 and finally right joining the SS 350 towards Folgaria
- continue on the SS 350 for about 7 km and then on the SS 349 towards Lavarone
- turn left after 6 km, join the SP 133 and continue on the SS 47 towards Levico Terme
- drive on the SP 11 to Vetriolo Terme
- continue on the SP 12 for some 10 km, turn right joining the SP 228 and further on the SP 8 towards Pergine Valsugana
- turn left joining the SP 66, keep to the right and continue on the SP 83 until you reach Baselga di Pinè
- continue on the SP 83 for 11 km, turn right joining the SP 71
- after 15 km, join the SS 612 and change to the SS 48 towards Cavalese after 5 km
- continue on the SS 48 until you reach Canazei
… have a nice trip!