Pieve is the main village of the Ledro Valley municipality, which also houses the town hall
Image gallery: Pieve di Ledro
Among the most important buildings of Pieve di Ledro are the Annunciation Church, mentioned for the first time in 1235 as well as the old townhall along the main road with the oratory of Saint Joseph, which is accessible through a portal of white stone from the 17th century. The oratory itself still has its original door from the year 1633.
Also a little Pharmacy Museum is located in Pieve di Ledro. The Foletto pharmacy from the 19th century was the first pharmacy of the entire valley and shows ancient tools and machines today. The “Sentiero di Pur” path, was the main road between Pieve and Molina in former times. Today it is an ideal starting point for hikes and cycling tours.
Pieve di Ledro offers also unforgettable views on the Lake Ledro. For instance the district of Mezzolaga is idyllically and sunnily located between the green of the meadows and the blue of the lake. Worth seeing here is the Saint Michael Church. Pieve is well-suited for active holidays in the green countryside and relaxation on the banks of Lake Ledro!