Starting in Madonna di Campiglio in Val Rendena you will reach the peaks of the Brenta Dolomites
This route asks for a helmet, ropes and carabiners and above all a certain mountaineering and climbing experience. It is strongly recommended to do the via ferrata in 2 days, as the estimated walking time amounts to 10 hours. Moreover we suggest to take advantage of a qualified guide.
- starting point is Prabonoso near Madonna di Campiglio
- follow the path no. 323 to the saddle called “La Scala”
- hike further to the refuge “Rifugio Maria e Alberto ai Brentei” (here you can spend the night; booking is recommended)
- hike to the refuge “Alimonta” and further to the Via delle Bocchette Alte, the most famous via ferrata of the Brenta Dolomites
- continue to the refuges “Tosa” and “Pedrotti”
- after crossing a saddle called “Bocca di Brenta”, hike back to the refuge “Brentel”