Mori, a small town with about 9000 inhabitants between Rovereto and Riva di Garda, is famous for its quality wines.
Mori is mentioned for the first time in 845. Also its surroundings testify to the prehistoric origins of the town. Corno, Castelliere di Monte Albano and Caverna del Colombo are located not far from Mori.
Mori is not only an important industrial, agricultural and commercial centre, but also popular for the production of different quality wines as for example the Merlot, Marzemino, Casteler and Cabernet. Also from a cultural point of view, Mori has got much to offer, for example the Santo Stefano church with its terracotta gable roof. This church is mentioned for the first time in 1180, in the 18th century it was extended.
Moreover, in the old town of Mori there are several other places of interest, for example the Piazza Maggiore as well as the parish church, dating back to the 15th century. However, the Palazzo Salvadori dates back to the 18th century. Another particularity of Mori are the rustic-style buildings as well as “Mori Vecchio”, the oldest district.