In the Tridentine Diocesan Museum of Villa Lagarina the art treasures and the liturgical inheritance, which were donated by the Lodron Family to the Santa Maria Assunta Church, can be admired.
Image gallery: Villa Lagarina Diocesan Museum
The home of the Tridentine Diocesan Museum of Villa Lagarina was founded to create a special setting for the valuable donation of the Lodron Family. The Lodron Family was a family of mighty seigneurs who had the right of patronage about the Santa Maria Assunta Church (1561 – 1804). To emphasize the status of this family, the church was richly endowed during this period.
The museum is located in the elegant Libera Palace in Villa Lagarina and covers three floors. It houses important portraits, church decors and paraments.
Guided tour: 60 €
Visits by reservation only (Maximum 15 Persons)