On hot summer days, also dogs enjoy a refreshing jump into the cool water. The lakes and streams in the Trentino offer plenty of possibilities.
The variety of possibilities for dogs to take a swim, such as the popular “Bau Beaches” (dog beaches), are constantly increasing in the Trentino. Please scoop the poop of your four-legged friend also in these areas immediately.
- in Riva del Garda and Torbole, the access to the lakeshore is restricted during summer, excluding the dog beach. It is constantly accessible, but dogs are not allowed to swim in the lake and have to be kept always on a leash, also on the dog beach.
- Bau Beach in the village of S. Cristoforo
- Bau Beach “Le stanghe” in Calceranica
- Dogs have access to the beaches “Lido di San Cristoforo” and “Al Faro”, both located in San Cristoforo di Pergine. Here they must not swim in the lake and have to be leashed.
- The public beach at Lake Levico is accessible for dogs (swimming not permitted).
- The lake is accessible for dogs, they are also allowed to take a swim. The only spot which is excluded, is the area of the wooden bridge near the campsite.
- Bau Beach at the Sarca river
Lago di Tenno lake
- Bau Beach with possibility to swim
- Bau Beach in the village of Pur
Lake Piazze - Baselga di Piné
- Bau Beach by the lake
- Dogs on a leash are allowed, but not in the water. In the southern part of the lake there is a fenced area with a fountain and a dispenser for dog fouling bags.