A new skiing area near Pozza di Fassa, known for its slope “Aloch” that ends in the hamlet of Meida.
Image gallery: Ski area Buffaure
The skiing area Buffaure at Pozza di Fassa extends to the Val Jumela and Conca di Ciampac and features ski slopes which have recently been modernised. From this skiing area you can access the popular panorama ski tour. In order to reach the skiing area you have to take the Pozza-Buffaure panoramic gondola lift.
Already on the way to the skiing area you can enjoy a great view on the Catinaccio, Latemar and Sassolungo. The skiing area offers ski slopes of varying difficulty for experienced and less experienced skiers. The cable car also takes you to the "Buffaure Snowpark". Here you will find a Family Fun Line for children and families and elements of all levels of difficulty for snowboarders and freestylers.
The ski slopes at a glance:
- Vulcano: difficult, 2,000 m long, average gradient 30% (max 58%), difference in altitude 566 m.
- Buffaure di sotto: medium difficulty, 730 m long, average gradient 15% (max. 30%)
- Col Valvacin: medium difficulty, 1,640 m long, average gradient 20% (max 44%)
- Baby Buffaure: easy, 180 m long
- Buffaure: medium difficulty, 5,100 m long, average gradient 15% (many sections 30%)
- Pala del Geiger: medium difficulty, one of the new slopes connecting the ski area with Conca di Ciampac
- Orsa Maggiore: easy and quite wide, 2,100 m long and about 300 m difference in altitude, connecting slope to the Ski Area Alba-Ciampac
- Ski Stadium Aloch: difficult, 1,000 m long, average gradient 27 % (max. 49 %), venue for national and international ski races. During the day, the slope is reserved for professional athletes, twice a week it is lit and is also open to amateur skiers: Wednesday and Friday, from 7.30 pm to 10 pm (from December 29).
Altitude: 1,325 - 2,354 m a.s.l.
Ski slopes: 16,1 km (1.2 km easy, 11.9 km medium, 3 km difficult)
Lift facilities: 7 (5 chair lifts, 1 cable car, 1 moving carpet)
Dates may vary according to weather and snow conditions!
Funivie Buffaure - Ufficio Skipass
tel.: +39 0462 764085