Carezza, located between Latemar and Catinaccio, means skiing pleasure on the sun-drenched Dolomite slopes between South Tyrol and the Val di Fassa valley
Image gallery: Ski area Carezza
This skiing area is situated at the foot of the Catinaccio and the Roda de Vael and connects South Tyrol and the Trentino, in other words the villages of Nova Levante and Vigo di Fassa.
The skiing area offers about 40 km of ski slopes with modern snow cannons. Below you can find the ski slopes of the area at a glance:
Tschein: easy, in the area of Nova Levante
- Franzin: easy, through the forest
- Rosengarten: medium, beautiful slope with constant drop of less than 25 %
- Golf: easy, used for ski courses, connected to Paolina slope
- Paolina: difficult/medium, the most beautiful slope of the skiing area, first stretch very steep
- Pra di Tori: medium, situated at Passo Costalunga
Guests can also enjoy two toboggan runs and the new snow park, which consists of three slopes with different levels of difficulty: the "Kids Line", where beginners, children and families can make their first attempts, the "Easy Line" and the "Medium Line" for more experienced freeriders and snowboarders.
The Carezza Ski Area joined the Climate Neutrality Alliance 2025 in 2019 and therefore stands for soft mobility and environmentally friendly offers.
Winter season 2023/24: December 2, 2023 - April 1, 2024
Operating hours: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Altitude: 1,620 - 2,337 m a.s.l.
- Km of slopes: 40 km (22 km easy / 12 km medium / 6 km difficult)
- Lift facilities: 13 lifts
- Toboggan runs: 1 run (1.2 km)
- Cross-country ski tracks: 3 tracks (16 km)
Dates may vary according to weather and snow conditions!
Phone: +39 0471 612527