The two hamlets of Godenzo and Poia, only separated by the main road to Lundo, form a single residential area.
Godenzo and Poia are located at 502 m asl. and have 540 resp. 323 inhabitants. Both villages are agrarian-oriented, mostly corn, apples and potatoes are cultivated. Typical for this area is the potato cultivar “La Montagnina del Lomas”.
In Godenzo the Saint John Church is worth seeing. First mentioned in 1205 it was rebuilt in 1506 and 1662. Inside the church houses an important altarpiece of The Virgin Mother with the Child on the throne.