Bresimo is located between the Val di Non and Val di Sole valleys. The amministrative seat is located at Bevia, the village also includes Fontana Bagni and Baselga.
The territory of Bresimo, located in the in the very north west end of the Val di Non valley and traversed by the Barnes river, features vast areas of meadows, forests, fields, larch trees and several pine trees, making this place so particular thanks to the blace of colours in which these plants make this area appear.
The most precious building of the Val di Bresimo valley is undoubtedly the fortress of Altaguardia. This building, constructed in the 13th century on the remainings of a tower at the slopes of Monte Pin, surveils the village. The fortress was inhabited until 1639 AD when it was destroyed by a fire. Worth mentioning is also the farm Maso Castel Basso, also dating back to the Altaguardia times. Today in this building there is a visitors’ centre, which has been established in the course of renovations carried out by the town.
Particularly precious is also the sanctuary Madonna di Bresimo, located at Baselga. This ancient church, which has first been constructed in Gothic times and later on in Renaissance, offers some several impressive artistic masterpieces such as wooden altars and frescos dating back to the 16th century. This sanctuary has been declared a historical site of national interest.