Castel Coredo rises on a hill above the same-named village in the Val di Non valley.
Image gallery: Castel Coredo
This ancient castle was built upon instructions from Georg II von Hack at the beginning of the 15th century. Around 1419, Castel Coredo was occupied by Pietro di Sporo, later it became the seat of the court. A fire around 1600 almost completely destroyed the castle and it was not until 1726 that the Coredo family rebuilt it. Thus the castle lost its medieval appearance.
Still today Coredo Castle is well preserved and privately owned. Visits are not possible.